Constant and reliable results
The C7500G helps manufacturers print high-quality labels at their workplace at the time of the need for labels. The printer features PrecisionCore printing technology that delivers reliable and high-quality results. Unique nozzle inspection technology (NVT) and replacement of one nozzle spray with another help to prevent inaccuracies in print jobs.
Fast Printing speed
Produce a wide variety of high quality labels, such as food and beverage, packaging and cans, as well as chemical industry labels (GHS). With print speeds up to 300 mm / sec, you can now print full-color labels at the same speed as the barcode printers print.
Printing labels on-demand helps eliminate costs associated with pre-printing, such as label waste and large label inventory. High-capacity, individual ink cartridges mean only the colour used will need to be replaced, offering very low cost per print. The permanent printhead offers significant cost savings, and a guaranteed peace of mind as none of its major components will need replacing for at least 500km worth of printing.
With its LCD control panel, set-up is easy. Our newest printer command set, ESC/Label, allows integration with virtually any operating system. The device also comes with a full range of software utilities to support printer deployment. NVT also helps to prevent clogged nozzles.
- Excellent Reliability and Durability – The PrecisionCore print head has a very long life and provides excellent, uncompromising results.
- Saving time and money – simplify the process of printing labels by printing them as soon as they are needed.
- High speed and high print quality – Print speed up to 300mm / sec at 600x1200dpi image quality.
- Minimum Maintenance – Long-lasting print head, nozzle check technology (NVT).
- Easy integration – the ESC / Label platform allows integration with virtually any operating system.